Monday, September 14, 2009

Pretty Woman Walking Down the Street


This is one of my favorite movies. And what makes it so great, well besides Julia and Richard? Her boots of course! Not only are they fabulous looking, but you can also use them as a purse (wink, wink). These over the knee boots are the latest fashion craze. You can pair these with a simple t-shirt and jeans or a short mini. Wearing these great knee high boots with skinny jeans and a blazer is a great way to look fabulous this fall. Taking this from Rachel Zoe, my second favorite person, Victoria Beckham is first, on her daily email I got about knee high boots she says to "use them as alternative to tights or leggings" which I think is so awesome. She gave one option of putting them together with "an oversized sweater and shorts" which I am so going to try. I don't really do the shorts thing but I am trying this one. They can get a little pricey but I believe this is a great investment and worth the splurge. Below are pictures of a splurge and a steal.
The first is the Gucci Over the Knee Boot, worn by Victoria Beckham at the Fashion's Night Out in New York City. Obviously these are the splurge they go for a mere $2950. But aren't they fabulous?!!!!





















The second is from the Jessica Simpson Collection, Tulip knee high book in Black Cashmere Leather. These are a steal at $198. I have seen these in person and they are awesome. So cute and at a great price. Most of the shoes I own are Jessica Simoson's, I highly recommend her collection. Great style at a great price.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Ok. I have two comments.

1. I could NEVER walk in them.

2. I too love JS shoes BUT they will make your toes go numb in a heart beat. They are not the most comfortable things on the planet.

Ok, so I have a third comment. I just watched a clip of the Taylor/Kanye thing from the VMAs and this guy was talking about Kanye. Just had to comment on his "shmedium" black shirt he was wearing. I have to say, its probably my new favorite word!!!