Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ja-ja-jaded


I love painting my nails. I try to keep them painted all the time, and I am always looking for new fun colors instead of the same old pink or red. The color I have been noticing alot in the magazines and on celebrities is Jade. It is a light/pale green. And yes I know what your thinking, this color looks like it should be worn during the Spring. Well, not so much. You don't have to wear only dark colors in the winter and light colors in the Spring, mix it up ladies...and gentlemen. This Jade color is perfect to brighten up any fall wardrode. My favorite shade of this color is by Chanel, and I mean how could you not love anything by Chanel...I die (love me some Rachel Zoe). So go on ladies....and gentlemen get out there and get that cheery color, put it on your nails and brighten up these dreary fall and winter days.

No comments: