Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sequins Galore



Hello everyone! I am sorry it has been so long between school, work and being sick things have been pretty crazy. I hate its been so long since I've posted. Hopefully with school calming down for a bit, I will be able to get back to posting on a regular basis. So lets get back to it.

As you can tell by the name of my blog I LOVE sequins they are so shimmery and sparkley. Those are two of my favorite things. I have been seeing sequins on everything lately, shirts, jackets, pants, skirts, leggings and shoes. Adding a little sparkle to you wardrobe goes a long way. You don't need a lot, because then it becomes over whelming. By pairing a sequin shirt or sequin jacket with a pair of jeans and heels, you've got instant glamour. What a fabulous way to add a little sparkle this holiday season. You can also pair sequin leggings with a long solid color tunic and booties and you've got a great date night outfit (remember leggings are not pants, so your shirt needs to cover your bum). So go on girls and boys and add a little sparkle to your life.

No comments: