Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fall Preview

Fall is just around the corner and it's time to freshen up that wardrobe. But with what? you may ask, well that's what I am here for. To tell you all about the fabulous and glamorous things that will be in this fall, but not all at once because that would be a really long post, so I am going to split them up and show a look at a time. Fall is my favorite time so all of these fall looks get me really excited...yay!

































Shoes: Jessica Simpson's "Ithika" $89.00 Dillards, Blazer: Cap sleeve blazer with belt $22.80 Forever21, White tee: Copper Key white tee $ 10.00 Dillards, Cuff: Studd Metal Cuff $8.80 Forever 21, Jeans: the Boyfriend jean $39.95 NY&CO.


Enjoy this fabulous look (if I do say so myself) that I put together. Try putting together one of your own and enjoy falling into fall fashion with me.

No comments: