Thursday, August 20, 2009

Leggings, leggings everywhere!!!




As I am sitting here watching Project Runway All-Star Challenge, I am noticing that most of the models are coming down the runway wearing leggins. And as I begin to think about it, I have seen leggings everywhere, in all the magazines, stores and runways. But I am not talking about the plain black and brown leggings oh no honey, I am talking about bright colors and lots of design, including florals, plaids, and abstract. Leggings can be worn with shirts, dresses, sweaters, skirts and even a really cute coat. But leggings DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT take the place of pants. So when you are picking out one of these to pair with leggings please make sure it is an "appropriate" length. Nobody wants to see, mhm how can I put this nicely, nobody wants to see your Britney. And girls, don't be scared to buy that floral pair of leggings or ripped pair of leggings just pair it with a simple shirt and you will be good to go. I hope you take advantage of and enjoy all of the fun leggings that are out this fall to choose from. (leggings Forever 21)

No comments: