Monday, August 17, 2009

Tip Of The Day


Hollywood Fashion Tape is a girl's best friend. I bought a dress a couple of months ago and had a hard time keeping it up because it was strapless. I remember seeing Hollywood Fashion Tape and I didn't actually think it would work but let me tell you IT DOES!! It is a great investment every girl should make. It will keep strapless clothing up, button up shirt's that may have a hard time staying closed, closed. It can pretty much do anything you want it to do. So I strongly suggest you invest in this awesome product, you WON'T regret it.

2 comments:

shea said...

but where to get it and how much?

and i totally love your blog!!!

Amy said...

I know you can get them at Stein Mart, that's where I got mine. And probably any like speciality boutique.